Monday, June 12, 2006

big bens bike


ok, I have never been a big fan of riding motorcycles. I think they are cool, just like every other male, but I also know how dangerous they are, and how many people get hurt of killed each day b/c of the mistakes of another driver. We report about it all the time at the station.

I went four wheeling in Costa Rica a few months ago, against my better judgment really, but had a blast doing it. It's a big rush. But, I was wearing a helmet, and we were in the woods....alone. No cars.

Big Ben Rothlisberger just about spent his last day alive on this planet today. Did a face plant into a car that turned in front of him. Broke his jaw, nose, gashed his head and banged his knees up badly. He was not wearing a helmet.

I think the world of this guy, he is very solid person and is loved by the Pitt community and fan base. And he just helped bring us a Superbowl. I am just hoping he is smart enough to change his outlook on safety, and be around for another one.

No comments: